At New Force we understand how important privacy is and we abide by the Privacy Act 1993. This document discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices, as we value our users, and recognise their rights to keep information private.
Collecting Information on newforce.co.nz and Visitors
newforce.co.nz collects information on our website visitors collectively including which sections of the website
are most frequently visited, how often and for how long. This data is always used as aggregated, nonpersonal
information to better our services by monitoring which parts of the website which are visited the most and are
necessary for the function of the website activities. This information may be shared to New Force partners to provide
them with an overview of how New Force visitors use the website.
When you visit newforce.co.nz we may make a record of some or all of the following information for statistical, maintenance or improvement purposes:
- Your service or internet provider (IP) address - information is gathered in summation only and cannot be traced to an individual user
- The address of the referring website (ifany);
- The date and time of your visit;
- Your top level domain name (for example, .org.au, .gov.au, .com.au etc);
- The address of the page that is accessed and the documents downloaded;
- The type of browser you used.
- We also collect personal information when you complete an application form or when you subscribe to our online newsletter.
Registering as a Jobseeker
As part of registering with newforce.co.nz, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of the New Force recruitment services. Registering with us is completely optional. However, registration for jobseeker services allows you to take advantage of more of the tools and resources that assist you in finding a job. To do this, it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to New Force such submitting your email address and providing your personal contact details, including but not limited to your previous employment history, work preferences and referee details. You may access this information at any time by clicking “Update my Details” on the “My Details” screen when you have logged into newforce.co.nz
Creating an Online Profile
Creating an online profile with newforce.co.nz is a free and optional service. Creating a profile with New Force will enable you to connect with companies and view positions that match your skill and abilities. The profile will require you to complete mandatory fields (first name, last name, phone, email and your job preferences) so that the system technology can match your requirements to related positions. You can change or modify your profile, and change your privacy settings through your login at any time. Information you supply may also be disclosed to New Force employees from time to time who assist us to deliver our products and services.
By registering on newforce.co.nz, you understand that New Force may pass any information you have supplied on to a potential employer on your behalf.
Communications from New Force
From time to time, New Force may provide you with selected information about new jobs listed on the website, as well as information on career-related topics via email or through the messages section of your login. This free service is sent to registered users and provides the option of opting out of receiving these by clicking the "unsubscribe" link on emails sent.
Storage & Security of Personal Information
- New Force has implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration ordestruction.
- New Force regularly reviews security and encryption technologies and will strive to protect information to the fullest extent possible.
- New Force allows you to access your information at any time to keep it accurate and up to date. Any information which we hold for you is stored on secure servers.
- Our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by New Force.
- New Force will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access of your personal information.
Privacy & Website Changes
New Force may review and update its privacy statement in the future if required. Revised versions will be updated on the website. The website itself will be updated from time to time, to ensure the best service to all jobseekers and advertisers.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or have feedback to help improve New Force please do not hesitate to contact us.
Trading Address: 12 Liverpool Street, Auckland, New Zealand
Tel: (09) 950 8162
Post: New Force
PO Box 68606, Newton, Auckland, NZ>